What would you do if you have a box of blueberries left, half tub of Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake and another tub of Hazel-Brook Neopolitan ice cream tucked away in the fridge. They are crying out for companies!!
You appease them by shaking them up so that they are in great harmony with each other…
(more economical if they’re leftovers, at least your conscience feels better after high doses of fats and sugars ^_^ )
- Ice-cream (2 big scoops per person)
- 1 box of blueberries (any type of berries depends on your ice cream mix)
- 2 tbsp Condensed milk / Sugar (previous is better for a touch of milky taste)
- 6 -8 Ice cubes
- Water/milk (depends on how watery you prefer the milk shake to be)
- Compile all the ingredients (while cleaning up/digging out leftovers from fridge)
- Throw them all into blender
- Blend them up
- Pour the mixture into glass
- Drink up!