This creation was brought by another lazy attempt to a Sat night meal, also, to make up for the last few bouts of high calorie intakes.Yes, thus, this entry is nothing exciting but could be a pretty decent ‘fast food’.
- 100 g of raw prawns, deshelled and deveined
- 200 g of freshly mixed salad
- 200 g of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Prawns & Mushrooms seasoning: 1 tsp of sesame oil, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, salt & black pepper taste
- Mixed Salad seasoning: 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of balsamic venigar, salt & black pepper to taste
Now, let’s put the ingredients together. Mushrooms and prawns were pretreated with shakes of salt and pepper, sesame oil, olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Bake them in the oven (this showed the utter laziness of even touching the frying pan) for 15 mins at 180ºC. Otherwise, pan fry them one after another. Let it cool.
Salad was mixed with salt and freshly ground black pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Toss up all the ingredients together in a salad bowl. Now, your seafood mushroom salad is served.