Another quick and easy dish on the go. A typical home cooking under my house due to impatience or rather laziness as there is no aesthetic standards to be achieved upon serving, haha.
Here, I opt for mushroom by random as it is in stock. You could go for sliced onions and/or Chinese chives as well.
Ingredients (Serve 3)
- 2 – 3 free range medium eggs
- 1 dash of soya sauce
- 1 dash of sesame oil
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes and/or 1 sliced fresh chillies
- 6 mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add in sesame oil, soya sauce, chilli and white pepper. Use a beater to mix up the egg mixture evenly, add in a tablespoon of drinking water if needed. Leave the beaten egg mixture aside.
- Now, pan fry the chopped garlic until golden brown, then add in the sliced mushroom. Brown the mushroom and then toss them into the bowl of egg mixture. Stir the mushroom around the egg mixture evenly.
- Gently, slide the egg mixture into the heated frying pan. When the bottom of the egg is browned, turn it upside down to brown the top surface. Break the egg up at the same time into large pieces. When both sides are cooked, serve while it is hot!