I saw this on a picture menu at the airport before leaving for Dublin last Monday. I was impressed at the originality and simplicity. When I returned home, I quickly attempted it, they turned out as wonderful desserts or even as a breakfast.
Sinful oreo cookies against healthy avocado, that makes me feel better.
Ingredients (Serve 2)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp of sugar (to taste)
- a dash of milk
- 4 Oreo cookies
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a blender safe container, add in milk and sugar and blend to a puree consistency.
- Contain the Oreo cookie in a clean plastic bag and crush it with a rolling pin or pulse until powdery.
- Divide the avocado puree evenly into two glasses, and divide the crushed oreo cookies onto the two glasses filled with avocado puree.
- Fridge them for at least an hour before serving.