Paella Valencia S$43++ (for 2 pax) @ Serenity Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, Vivocity
Paella Valencia S$43++ (for 2 pax) @ Serenity Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar, Vivocity - The starchy rice with crusty edges around the pan was comforting, overall seafood was fresh except for the rubbery squid rings.
I had this Ice Teh Cino at Mr Teh Tarik stall which sells the pimped versions of all sort of concoction to do with teh tarik @ Far East Square in CBD S$1.70 and it was good!
Bimbimbap in hot stone bowl One of the buffet items @ Crystal Jade Korean BBQ and Ginseng restaurant in Centrepoint shopping centre about S$ 25 ++ per pax on weekend lunch
Banana Coco Latte S$6.90++ @ Coffee Club
Coffee Club's Mud Pie S$8.90++ Essentially, it was made up of two layers of coffee and vanilla ice-cream with a crushed oreo base. Icy ice-cream, not as rich. It was so so.
Fairmont (Swissotel)'s Champagne Truffle with Chocolate Ganache centre snowskin mooncake, gorgeous!
List of Restaurants/Eats
- Fairmont Swissotel’s Szechuan Court Chinese restaurant
- Coffee Club (chain store island wide)
- Crystal Jade Korean BBQ & Ginseng Chicken Soup (Centrepoint, Orchard Rd)
- Mr Teh Tarik (China Square, CBD)
- Serenity Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant (Vivocity)