Brrr….it’s raining again everyday on this little red dot.
Apart from creamy hot soup or comfort food, what else to bring some warmth into the chilly and depressing days?
I thought of something healthier than hot coffee.
That is green tea latte!
Remember, it would be good to have a milk frother/foamer at hand first.
And this cuppa takes minimum effort to go.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 3 tsp of green tea powder (bought from Meidi-Ya supermarket, Liang Court, Singapore)
- 200ml of hot water (adjust according to your mug/glass)
- 1 tsp of sugar (to taste)
- about 200 ml of milk (warmed through by microwave or in a pot)
- Dissolve the green tea powder with sugar with hot water until well combined, with about 200 ml of hot water (more or less)
- On the side, after warming up the milk in a separate cup, froth it using the frother until it becomes…well, frothy, foamy and voluminous!
- Add the foamed milk into the glass of hot green mixture
- And it’s done! Of course, you could use the frother to foam up the green tea latte more in the same glass if you want.
After I foamed it up further in the same glass from above …