We spent first ever trip to Phuket over three nights.
And landed a resort just outside Patong to avoid the rowdiness and crowds.
The hotel provides complimentary shuttle out to Patong town, 3 times a day only. We had to hail a cab back to resort from town at about 200THB.
Cost of living in Phuket in general is just as expensive in Singapore.
The hotel complimentary buffet was a great chance to stuff ourselves to last until afternoon for an early dinner, hah!
Talking about budget travelling, that’s one of the ways.
In total, we signed up for two out-of-town trips.
ATV & Elephant ride – about THB850 per person for 3-4 hours.
Phang Nga bay trip – sharing a boat with a large group, about 1100 THB per person.
Short stay activities in Phuket for suggestions:
- Phang Nga bay day tour
- ATV, elephant ride half day tour
- Night market stalls for dinner
- Seafood meals in town
- Lounge around hotel’s infinity pool for the evening and eat in
- Laze at the beach with a good read
- Minor shopping at Jungceylon mall in Phuket town