Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I would like to share the last travelling post of the year – Penang.
Eats in Penang will be published by early 2014, stay tuned for that!
Used to be known as the Pearl of Orient, now part of the Penang Island is awarded with Unesco heritage title.
Suggest list of to-dos:
1. Murals and caricature spotting
2. Penang hawker food
3. Chew Jetty – cafes dotted in the vicinity along Beach Road (Lebuh Pantai)
4. Penang Hill via tram up – nearby Air Itam market for original assam laksa – Kek Lok Si temple
5. Gurney Drive hawker food stretch
6. Bike rental / walking tour to visit Unesco historical sites